SOLD $695,000 - Aris Dendrinos 0412 465 567
7/360 New Canterbury Road Dulwich Hill
2 bed | 1 bathSOLD - Another Fantastic Result!!!
Having thoughts of selling? No team works harder to achieve the very best for our owners, all situations and properties are different, we tailor our marketing and selling strategy to fit all of our customer needs, we do not have a one-size fits all' outlook!
Buying? Always a good idea to be part of our database and keep an eye out for 'off market' properties and sneak previews where there's often a chance to purchase before advertising to the public. Let me know your wish-list for a home, and hear about newly listed propertys first within your approved budget.
Call my team and I to advise you, on your home ethically and honestly
Choosing the right agent to sell your home makes all the difference in today's market. Call us today to find out what your property is REALLY worth.
I hope to hear from you!
"Classic 2 B/R Old Style Apartment + Study in quiet rear of block"
Looking for something unique and original with plenty of charm and character? Then give those spiritless new buildings a very wide berth and inspect this delightful 1920s Art-Deco property. Set on the top floor well away from the main road in the whisper quiet back section of a boutique complex of only eight this fully refurbished strata title apartment comprises two double bedrooms, formal lounge, separate new Kingsman kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, big bright beautiful brand new bathroom and your own individual laundry with ample storage. Included are such lovely period features as high patterned ceilings and stunning polished Cypress timber floorboards throughout as well as a huge communal turfed quadrangle providing a lovely leafy contrast. With Dulwich Hill shopping village literally on your doorstep and schools, parks and all forms of public transport nearby this is your chance to claim your own piece of history. Inspect today!
- Well maintained Pet friendly (by application) complex with lush common grounds
- Quiet side entrance through Herbert Street Dulwich Hill
- Ample on-street parking throughout Herbert Street and Seaview Street
- Insulated ceilings and new roofing over the entire building
- Only one common wall throughout the apartment
- Three separate aspects provide excellent light and cross ventilation
- Concrete slab under timber flooring with no noise transference
- 150 metres (2 mins) walk to IGA Supermarket
- 600 metres (7 mins) walk to Dulwich Grove light rail station
- 600 metres (7 mins) walk to Dulwich Hill Primary School
- 150 metres (2 mins) walk to Dulwich Hill High School
Aris Dendrinos 0412 465 567