SOLD AT AUCTION BY ARIS DENDRINOS 0412 465 567
46 Canonbury Grove Dulwich Hill
6 bed | 3 bath | 3 carSOLD - Happy Owner, Happy Buyer - If you have a property you are considering to sell, you may be surprised at the results WE are gaining for our owners - Call Aris Dendrinos on 0412 465 567 for a confidential chat .
Deceased Estate with huge potential in dress circle location
This massive freestanding period home sits proudly over two levels on an oversized 636 square metre parcel of land in one of Dulwich Hill's best streets. There are multiple opportunities to take this property to the next level, be it a stately Manor, shrewd investment or something even more.
- Comprises six spacious bedrooms (two with walk in robes)
- One large renovated bathroom on each level with convenient third at rear
- Two modern kitchens with gas stoves over both floors
- Classic front sitting and living rooms
- Fabulous entertaining area upstairs with sensational east facing balcony & stunning district views
- Endless original features from towering ceilings to polished timber floors & marble fireplaces.
- Side driveway to lock up garage and carport
- Beautiful private rear garden with established Mango tree
- Land dimensions 14.935/14.986m x 42.672m approximately
- Perfect tree lined street surrounded by similar established residences
- Easy walking distance to all local amenities
- 400 metre (4 mins) walk to Dulwich Train Station
- 350 metre (3mins) walk to Dulwich Hill Light Rail
- 700 metre (7mins) walk to Dulwich Hill Public School
- 500 metre (5 mins) walk to Marrickville Road cafes & shops
- 500 metre (5 mins) walk to Jack Shanahan Reserve
Owned by the same family for over 35 years the rare moment has come for the next generation to add their own finishing touches to a prominent residence in a landmark street.
Aris Dendrinos 0412 465 567
Saturday, 21 Nov 03:00 PM
View By Appointment
02 9518 1655
02 9518 1655