SOLD - ARIS DENDRINOS 0412 465 567
2 Smith Avenue Hurlstone Park
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carSOLD - INSPECTION CANCELLED - ARIS DENDRINOS 0412 465 567
"Camelia Gardens" Full Brick Period Home on Corner Block with Endless Park Views
Be greedy and combine the best of both worlds with this idyllic freestanding residential period home. Situated on a generous corner block this fabulous full brick residence is literally surrounded by Cooks River parklands and walkways and yet it is only a short walk to shops and all forms of public transport.
This fabulous family residence is perfect for lazy summer days entertaining on the back timber deck overlooking the manicured lawns & gardens, and boasts:
- Three double bedrooms, formal lounge, huge modern kitchen with dishwasher and separate dining & big bright period style bathroom
- Fantastic rear entertaining area flowing onto a delightful wrap around deck/verandah bathed in glorious morning sunshine
- Separate laundry room / 2nd WC easily converted into an ensuite to suit your lifestyle
- Very private garden with numerous native trees & plenty of room for the kids to play
- Lock-up garage & a front carport plus endless on-street parking all day long
- Original features aplenty from the high ceilings, beautifully tuck pointed facia bricks and polished timber floorboards throughout
- A quick walk to Hurlstone Park village shops & train station & direct access to Cooks River parklands, playing fields & cycle ways
So whether you need to catch the train quickly into the city CBD, wind down with a relaxing walk by the river or laze on the back deck with a cool drink this unique address offers the lot.
Aris Dendrinos 0412 465 567
- 412 sqm (approx)