FOR SALE - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
8/17 George Street Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carFOR SALE $750,000
Whisper Quiet, Naturally Bright In An Immaculate Building
Moments to cafes, parks, schools and public transport, this smartly presented naturally light filled two bedroom apartment with parking, is set upon the upper floor peacefully at the rear of this extremely neat and excellently maintained building of just 12 homes. Quietly set back from streetscape with a gated common garden area to enjoy, this ready to move into, with nothing to spend home, has an excellent floorplan, which neatly splits the living and entertainment area away from the rest of the apartment ensuring a comfortable lifestyle.
An ideal investment and fantastic place to call home, the apartment displays:
- Two double bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes, the main being master size with sash windows and no common walls
- Full brick building, maintenance free living, Intercom entry, and landing storage / laundry room
- Smartly presented white tiled bathroom with bathtub, combination shower and vanity storage
- Timber flooring from entry throughout the living area with air conditioning, leads to a covered balcony
- A vast wonderfully presented eat-in kitchen with an abundance of counter space and storage, stainless steel appliances, tiled floor and splashback with overhead microwave space (consider making open-plan STSA).
- Must have on-title parking located privately at the rear of the building
Within easy walking distance to Marrickville cafes, restaurants, schools and public transport links, including express buses via Newtown to the city, light rail, and Marrickville's upgraded railway station, it's all close by. This is the one to call home!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969