SOLD $600,000 - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650 | RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
3/11 Woodcourt Street Marrickville
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 carSOLD!! $600,000. 51sqm. One of the highest sales within the building. Thinking of selling call Andrew Knox or Richard Perry, nobody works harder!
ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650 | RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
***First Home Buyers Pay No Stamp Duty***
A Charming pet-friendly, level courtyard home with parking!
'Colchester House' - Boutique Victorian Charm
A perfect residence for the first home buyer and a rarely found no-step' apartment for an elderly person in their later years with it's own level rear gated access, this unique property set within the acclaimed "Colchester House" is sleek designer living, with vaulted ceilings blending exceptional light filled interiors whilst retaining good old world charm.
A perfect home to live in and a wonderfully rare investment opportunity in this totally refurbished building by 'The Boyce Group' - the heritage conversion experts and put simply, the best in their field. It's lock-up and leave living within a low-cost & excellently maintained building being majority owner occupied.
Stroll into the main hub of Marrickville, the apartment's attributes include:
- Exceptionally private dual aspect, being light filled & whisper quiet living set back in a tree-lined streetscape, with unique covered reception intercom entry and private rear gated entry
- Master sized bedroom with an abundance of built-in storage space, plantation blinds & polished timber floors. A crisp modern décor blending open living spaces with high ceilings and a sensible, highly practical floorplan which caters to all
- Delightful contemporary gas kitchen, 'Blanco' stainless steel appliances finished with solid stone worktops, with an abundance of storage, just a delight for any home-chef
- Designer bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling ideally located off to the side of the living area. An integrated internal laundry hidden within the kitchen area
- A separate dining space set aside within a very comfortable open-plan living area with ornate fireplace nicely looking out to the courtyard ideal for a morning coffee & chat with friends
- The privately fenced covered courtyard, ideal for pets, has its own gated entry with no steps & is within a level, 8 metre stroll to your own on-title' rear parking, ideal for 'elderly downsizers'
All tucked away in a lazy quiet, tree lined street instantly ready to be enjoyed, and such a convenient setting close to Marrickville's restaurants and shopping strip, whilst within a a stroll to public transport, local shops, cafes, parks and churches.
Grandly opened by the Lord Mayor of Marrickville in 2010 and awarded 'Winning Building' Voted by People's Choice 2011, you're buying into a true quality, classically styled home.
Don't miss this one, it's going to take years, if ever, to find another one like it! Yes, it's that rare.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969 & Andrew Knox 0425 230 650
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com