FOR SALE - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
13/69 Warren Road Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carVast Top Floor Living With NO Common Walls, Lock-Up Garage in the "Hub of the Ville"!
Holding one of the best positions within an excellently maintained building, being top floor of this full brick, 3 level low rise property beholding wide district views, and rarely NOT sharing any common walls to an adjoining residence, this quiet apartment is oversized in floor space sharing an immaculately presented intercom entry with just 5 others, and only has one other on its landing. This rare find captures all day natural light and cross breezes & boasts:
- Vast open living space with solid timber flooring across a logical, flowing floorplan with no adjoining walls.
- Open plan dining and entertainment area with smooth ceilings, dimmable down lighting, leading to a huge wrap-around balcony with leafy rooftop views across the district
- Modern oversized family kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, tiled splash back, adjacent to neatly closed off internal storage & laundry room
- A fully updated tiled bathroom with combination shower with glass folding splashback and deep-set bath tub with ceiling heat lamps, vent and smartly updated vanity storage
- Two generous soft carpeted bedrooms with plantation blinds, dual glassed windows, the main being of master size, both being light, airy and having a private leafy outlook
- Large on-title lock-up brick garage privately located at the rear of the building with rear lane access into Frede Lane.
In a superb lifestyle hub, the location could not be better, simply just moments to everything, an array of notable eateries, coffee houses, Marrickville's main centre, with a plethora of public transport options including express buses & the main Marrickville railway station, parks, cycle ways, golf courses - it's all here within walking steps away!
A solid investment. Call for more information.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969