Family Sized 3 Bedroom Villa on 159sqm, In Peaceful & Secluded Setting
5/62 Canterbury Road (Access via private road) Hurlstone Park
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 carFOR SALE $799,000 - Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Ultra-quiet and located far back from streetscape via a private access road, this full brick, family sized villa in a small community of just 8 others is "a breath of fresh air'' from many blockish type apartments.
Set in a private and slightly elevated 8 step homely setting, this immaculately renovated property is not only a rare investment opportunity, the property is absolutely fitting for any growing family, whom just can't afford the financial stretch into a house, and suitable for someone looking to downsize into a smart and safe leafy village setting.
The home boasts:
- Easy walk-in, and drive in access with plenty of visitor parking; on title covered carport
- Reception entry with solid timber flooring and freshly painted throughout with Fujitsu air conditioning
- Naturally bright private open-plan living and dining with a leafy aspect & dimmable pendant lighting
- Stunning gourmet kitchen finished in satin white, stainless steel oven, separate microwave/warmer, powerful external overhead extractor, integrated dishwasher, wooden benchtops and country sink, all designed with an abundance of storage space - overlooking a child-friendly play area/courtyard
- Full-sized upgraded bathroom with separate shower & bathtub with ceiling heat lamps is complemented by a secondary lavatory and shower room
- Three generous bedrooms, with the master opening into a private courtyard retreat
- Large sized internal laundry and storage area, with huge 250Litre independent Rheem hot water system
- The rear fenced private garden is a joy to relax in, welcome friends to and indulge in your own veggie patch, with manicured lawns and bright leafy outlook
Maintenance free, lock-up and leave living, within a private and peaceful setting all within walking distance to an abundance of cafes and eateries, and proximity to Cooks River foreshore and parks offers an array of leisure appeal, whilst easy access to the city via many public transport options is a must have.
Often asked for, rarely found, inspect today!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969