SOLD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
26 Hugh Street Belmore
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carIdeal First Home or Investment - Move Straight In
Full brick and immaculately presented in a row of family residences, this move straight-in, nothing to spend classic home has been updated carefully over the years and has been held long term by the same family whom have enjoyed the surprising quietness and completely private leafy aspect.
Enjoying a neat, large level block, ideal for families and those seeking no steps, this generously sized home displays:
- Naturally bright interior spaces lending itself to low maintenance, peaceful uncomplicated living
- High polished hard timber floors connect the interiors with open plan living and separate dining areas; Sociable & child friendly layout
- Three large bedrooms freshly presented with high patterned ceilings & large built-in wardrobes
- Updated main bathroom, smartly appointed with bath-tub and combination shower, neatly tiled floor to ceiling, with a large family-sized gas hot water system; Secondary W.C.
- An impressive eat-in gourmet kitchen is ideal for family living, custom fitted with a 5 gas burner cooktop, stainless steel oven, powerful 3 speed extractor, wide worktops, tiled splashback & an abundance of storage
- A separate dining area leads to a covered entertainment room and large laundry room which presents an opportunity to convert to an ensuite and fourth bedroom / office
- The outside rear yard is impressive in size, privacy, with level rear garden and side of house access to a covered carport
Moments to an array of specialty shopping, supermarkets, restaurants and the ever-popular coffee shops. An ideal first home to simply move straight into or a wise hassle-free investment!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
- 322.5 sqm (approx)