FOR SALE $749,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
4/68 Ewart Street Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath"Timeless Art-Deco Comfort - sizeable contemporary living"
Peacefully located at the back of this classic iron-brick Art-Deco building containing only eight apartments, almost all owner occupied, this stunning home has a house inspired floorplan. At 79 m2 this apartment is larger than your average semi.
Set in a neat row of three heritage recognised Art-Deco buildings, 'Rothesay', 'Windsor' and 'Warwick' which are all recorded with distinction in Marrickville historical documents.
As you enter, the charm of leadlights, solid timber floors, high patterned ceilings and bullnose brickwork is a delightful return home, features not found in today's modern builds.
This rare oversized apartment, capturing an abundance of natural light displays:
- Classic reception entry with high ceilings with original decorative cornices, pendant lighting, timeless polished timber flooring and picture rails throughout
- Gourmet gas kitchen with open servery, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, wide stone worktops and enough storage to please any home chef; integrated laundry
- Large separate formal dining room with ornate fireplace - ideal for family and friends
- Classic bathroom with instant gas hot water and contemporary updates including new vanity storage, basin, combination shower and deep-set bathtub
- Two generous bedrooms, both with leafy private outlooks
- Intercom security; low maintenance and excellently maintained pet friendly building
- Massive separate lounge room easily changeable into office, guest accommodation or children's playroom
- Direct access to a leafy manicured garden and shared courtyard from the lounge room; privately and quietly set at rear of building
* free parking permit available as advised by council
It's an easy stroll to everything, with an array of village shopping just around the corner, along with Dulwich Hill Railway, light rail to the city and buses. Plus the main Marrickville and Dulwich Hill hubs with endless cafes and restaurants, local parks, the Cooks River cycleways and golf course all await you.
Simply a wonderful home to call yours, within a fantastic community environment.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969