SOLD $725,0000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
4/68 Ewart Street Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bathThis beautiful art-deco property was sold to a first home buyer, just beating two investors to secure the property.
Congratulations from all the team at R&W Marrickville. What a wonderful home.
No agency works harder!
RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
"Art-Deco Contemporary Living"
Peacefully located at the back of this classic iron-brick Art-Deco building containing only eight apartments, almost all owner occupied.
Set in a neat row of three heritage recognised Art-Deco buildings, 'Rothesay', 'Windsor' and 'Warwick' which are all recorded with distinction in Marrickville historical documents.
As you enter, the charm of leadlights, solid timber floors, high patterned ceilings and bullnose brickwork is a delightful return home, features not found in today's modern builds.
This rare apartment, capturing an abundance of natural light displays:
- Classic reception entry with high ceilings with original decorative cornices, pendant lighting, timeless polished timber flooring and picture rails throughout
- Gourmet gas kitchen with open servery, stainless steel appliances, wide stone worktops and enough storage to please any home chef; integrated laundry
- Separate formal dining room with ornate fireplace - ideal for family and friends
- Classic bathroom with instant gas hot water and contemporary updates including new vanity storage, basin, combination shower and deep-set bathtub
- Intercom security; low maintenance and excellently maintained building
* free parking permit available as advised by council
It's an easy stroll to everything, with an array of village shopping just around the corner, along with Dulwich Hill Railway, light rail to the city and buses. Plus the main Marrickville and Dulwich Hill hubs with endless cafes and restaurants, local parks, the Cooks River cycleways and golf course all await you.
Simply a wonderful home to call yours, within a fantastic community environment.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969