SOLD BY RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
24/1 Glen Street Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLooking for an agent to sell your home? Doing your homework? Pick the winning team... OURS
Peaceful Tree-Top Living, Just Footsteps to Everything!
Enjoying one of the best positions within this very neat and well-manicured complex, this sizable apartment at the rear of the block on the top floor of just a 3-floor building, is a fine first home and makes a superb solid investment. This comfortable home features a rarely found fantastic floor plan which engages and connects bright interiors throughout, whilst attracting natural airy cross ventilation due to its highly sought-after position - must have 'TICK' on any home-buyers wish-list.
Living within the heart of Marrickville and moments to an array of coffee shops, trendy restaurants, the main village shopping hub with weekend markets, cycle ways, and parks all at your doorstep, this delightful home boasts:
- Spacious rear of complex living being whisper quiet and totally private with leafy outlook and secure intercom entryway of just 12
- Modern open-plan living and dining area logically leading to a dual connecting private balcony
- Amazing full-sized eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, under counter lighting, hardwearing low allergy timber effect flooring, a delight for any home chefs
- Two generously sized soft carpeted bedrooms, both with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes, smooth ceilings with designer fans and large window casements with leafy outlook
- Oversized sky-lighted bathroom with separate metal bathtub, separate shower with adjustable power head, plenty of vanity storage neatly ungraded with your own internal 'extra-large' hot water system
- The large separate internal / storage laundry room with skylight would in my opinion, make a fantastic home-office, with plenty of space in the kitchen to plumb-in a concealed laundry adding extra value to an already sizable home (STSA)
- A lock-up garage being 'on-title' is easy to navigate into, and logically positioned like the apartment, at the rear of the block, making an easy walk with shopping and children into the home
Leave the car in the garage as everything you need is within just a stroll away, in fact it's easier & far quicker to jump on a train at the new Marrickville railway station to get in the city than drive!
Stylish living, just minutes to everything, make sure you view this one!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969