FOR SALE - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
5/48 Hill Street Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carFor Sale $750,000
Family Sized Living with Lock-Up Garage Plus Store Room
Oversized and naturally light filled throughout, this family sized apartment has it all. Privately set upon the upper floor within this full brick, smartly well-cared for building making an ideal first home and excellent investment, within moment to parks, cafes, and the hub of Marrickville with excellent public transport options - express buses to the city or take a train from Marrickville's newly revamped rail station, everything you need is all around you.
This neatly updated home displays:
- Spacious and bright open plan living and dining areas neatly finished with timber flooring connecting the flowing spaces to a tiled covered balcony
- Two big and airy bedrooms, the main being king size with built-in robe, smooth ceilings and private leafy outlook
- Updated and well-planned bathroom area includes a full-sized bathtub, separated shower cubical, vanity storage and recently updated Rheem internal water heater
- An updated custom fitted kitchen is ready to welcome any home chef, finished in white with an abundance of overhead storage and counter space, includes dual sink, stainless streel appliances and tiled flooring. The separate internal laundry room also acts as extra storage.
- A must have for family sized apartment is the On-Title' lock-up garage and separate storeroom adjoining it, which is a rare find
This property has all the elements of today's home buying needs and is fit for a successful nothing-to-spend investment within a lifestyle area, moments to the golf course, Cooks River parkland and cycleways, Steel Park, playgrounds and schools, whilst just a stroll to main bus connections, the Marrickville Railway station and the heart of Marrickville shopping village with an array of cafes and restaurants to choose from.
Make sure you place this fabulous home on your Saturday check sheet.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969